Peak Performance Business Consulting with Arthur Coddington
Most of my work is one-on-one by phone or video chat. I also offer in-person consulting intensives.
Every project is customized to the individual, and all follow a framework based on my background as a high performance athlete:
The workflow typically goes like this:
1. Info Call. Let’s schedule a phone call so you can learn more of what this is all about. Rapport is very important in consulting, so we can both see if we’d like to work together. People aren’t always ready to dive in with a phone call. If that’s you, sending me a message is a quick way to take a big step toward achieving your goals.
2. Design Our Work. Once we decide to work together, we sketch out how we’d like to work together. How often? For how long? Toward what goals and milestones?
3. Kick It Off. This is where we roll up our sleeves and start you on the path toward peak performance. We’ll address things like:
- Connecting with strong motivation toward your goal
- Surrounding yourself with an all-star team
- Finding courage to make tough tradeoffs
- Playing to your distinctive talents and addressing your weaknesses
- Having a plan to keep yourself strong and avoid burnout
4. Iterate. Frequent evaluation and nimble adjustments are important when taking on huge goals. When things are moving fast, we’ll see how far we can push the acceleration. When we hit setbacks, we’ll recover and update our tactics. You will always own the pace of work – and I will always advocate for you to push past your perceived limits.